Tim Hogan is a Senior Consultant at MorrisAnderson. He is an accomplished healthcare executive with a strong record of achievements in both the payer and provider side of the healthcare delivery system. Prior to joining MorrisAnderson, Tim spent more than 20 years in the healthcare industry. Tim is an active member of the MGMA. He has a B.S. in Biology from Middle Tennessee State University.
Tim’s core competencies include “hands on” management experience in hospital, clinic and managed care settings allowing for an in-depth and diverse knowledge base. Tim has a solid reputation for achieving timely results leading to improved growth, efficiencies and profitability. He is highly regarded as a team builder, leader and patient advocate.
Tim has successfully managed and assisted numerous companies, both private and public, consulted on start-up’s; and turnarounds. He has:
- Reorganization and Restructuring experience with a focus in the Healthcare industry
Court and Creditor 341 Hearing experience
- Asset valuation review
- Created and analyzed Accounts Receivable and their impacts on cash flow projections
Acquisitions and sales
REPRESENTATIVE WORK EXPERIENCE
- Restructuring experience includes debtor advisory and Chief Restructuring Officer assignments, close working relationships with Creditor, Lender, Lessor, and Equity groups to achieve consensus for Estate plans, recoveries, and fair distribution of proceeds.
- Comprehensive development and review of Debtor business plans, financials, DIP lending activities, and Plans of Reorganization. Operational and Financial performance turnaround.
- Asset sale activities including sale memoranda, due diligence processes, financial wherewithal assessment, negotiation, and transition.
- Restructured operations to include an FTE assessment with rightsizing recommendations to achieve cost efficiencies and improving financial performance.
- Recovered and rebuilt the CBO supporting the clinics and provided all billing functions leading to collection levels meeting or exceeding national MGMA benchmarks.
- Successfully developed a commercial/Medicaid HMO from feasibility to operational stage for a large University Hospital